Join the Grow Magazine team and some of your favorite cannabis community celebrities aboard our 150 passenger Empress yacht for this EXCLUSIVE one-of-a-kind 4/20 celebration!
Come aboard our private yacht, which includes a cannabis-inspired, fine dining experience from MICHELIN STAR CHEF, author and restaurateur, Matthew Dolan. ALSO featuring the musical stylings of The Jamie Mclean Band! THIS will be an event you CERTAINLY won't want to miss!
MUSICAL STYLINGS OF:
JAMIE MCLEAN BAND
Jamie McLean is a triple threat. As a guitarist for New Orleans royalty Aaron Neville and Dirty Dozen Brass Band he's toured the globe playing fiery guitar everywhere from Madison Square Garden to Japan’s Fuji Rock. His blue eyed southern soul vocals ooze raw emotion and his top line songwriting chops tie everything together. With hundreds of original compositions to his name McLean creates a musical gumbo that incorporates New Orleans soul, Delta blues, middle America roots and New York City swagger. See tour dates and more information at jamiemcleanband.com
*items subject to change
Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
- Grilled Asparagus and Goat Cheese Canapes, basil and salsa verde, pickled shallot
- Sashimi of Kanpachi, yuzu, crispy shallot, mint tops, cracked spices
- Yellowfin Tuna Crudo and Cucumber Terrine, finger lime caviar, ginger emulsion
- Mini Braised Pork Cheek Canapes, pineapple salsa
- Wagyu Beef Brochettes, roasted cipollini, morel mushroom, chimichurri
- Little Gem Salad, pickled avocado, artichoke, smoked potato, Castelvetrano olive vinaigrette
- Braised Rabbit and Fava Bean Ravioli, wild arugula, pepato, beurre fondue
- Savory Cauliflower Crème Brulee, foraged mushroom escabeche, living herbs
- Spring Herb Risotto, confit tomatoes, ramps, truffle, shaved Highway 1 cheese
- Local Halibut, salt roasted potatoes, fava leaf salsa verde, fava leaves, meyer lemon sabayon
- Butter Poached-Grilled Berkshire Pork Rib Chop, espelette apples, watercress, bacon soubise
- Morris Ranch Angus Short Ribs, confit baby root vegetables, parsnip-lemon puree, natural jus
- 3-4 assorted dessert samplers
This will be a very intimate and exclusive event with less than 150 total passengers.
You will have the opportunity to meet and dine with some of the cannabis industry's most influential leaders, and other special guests soon to be announced!
Each passenger will also receive a collectable grow cruise passenger bag, full of gifts to accompany your dining experience. Take your experience to the NEXT LEVEL with our proprietary app that provides the opportunity for individual interaction between guests and partners leading up to the event, during, and afterward!
Special Guest List:*
*guest list will continue to be updated
Grower, activist, author, founder of the world famous event: The Emerald Cup
Grower, event speaker, breeder with the most CBD strains in the world
Grower, activist, editor of Jack Herer's "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"
Glass artist, activist, breeder/creator of the award-winning strain 9lb Hammer
|Red Carpet Social||4:20 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Check-in / Boarding||5:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Dinner||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Music||8:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Return to Pier 40, SF||10:00 pm|
|Grow Cruise After Party||11:00 pm - Close|
© 2019 GROW MEDIA LLC
Must be 21 or older with valid ID to attend
Absolutely no cannabis will be bought or sold at this event