Join the Grow Magazine team and some of your favorite cannabis community celebrities aboard our 150 passenger Empress yacht for this EXCLUSIVE one-of-a-kind 4/20 celebration!
Come aboard our private yacht, which includes a cannabis-inspired, fine dining experience from MICHELIN STAR CHEF, author and restaurateur, Matthew Dolan. ALSO featuring the musical stylings of The Jamie Mclean Band! THIS will be an event you CERTAINLY won't want to miss!
MUSICAL STYLINGS OF:
JAMIE MCLEAN BAND
Jamie McLean is a triple threat. As a guitarist for New Orleans royalty Aaron Neville and Dirty Dozen Brass Band he's toured the globe playing fiery guitar everywhere from Madison Square Garden to Japan’s Fuji Rock. His blue eyed southern soul vocals ooze raw emotion and his top line songwriting chops tie everything together. With hundreds of original compositions to his name McLean creates a musical gumbo that incorporates New Orleans soul, Delta blues, middle America roots and New York City swagger. See tour dates and more information at jamiemcleanband.com
*some items subject to change
- Local Artisanal Cheese and Charcuterie Platters, Today’s Bread, Accoutrements
- California Avocado Hummus, Crudité, Oakwood Roasted Black Pepper Crackers, New Oil
- Fried Marcona Almonds with Rosemary and Espelette
- Bavarian Style Pretzel Nuggets, handmade, with three dips (whole grain mustard, chicken liver mousse, aged cheddar fondue)
- Mixed and Marinated olives, yuzu, thai basil
- Little Gem Lettuces
Station 1: Spring Vegetables
- Chilled Organic English Pea, Black Truffle, and Mint Soup
- Grilled Local Asparagus and Goat Cheese Canapes, basil and salsa verde, pickled shallot
Station 2: The Local Sea
- Dungeness Crab Crepes, fermented garlic vinaigrette, micro cilantro, hazelnut oil
- Oysters on the half shell, basil champagne mignotte
Station 3: The Pacific
- Yellowfin Tuna Crudo and Cucumber Tartare, pineapple, mint, ginger emulsion
- Kalua Pig Buns, cucumber, scallion, plum sauce
Station 4: The Land
- Wagyu Beef Brochettes, roasted cipollini, morel mushroom, chimichurri
- Duck Confit and Kimchee Raviois, Ginger Butter, Shaved Pepato Cheese, Wild Arugula
Station 5: Sweet Stuff
- Salted Caramel Swirled Brownies, Raspberry Mousse, Chocolate Grue
- Meyer Lemon Tarte Citron, Mint Emulsion, Candied Ginger
This will be a very intimate and exclusive event with less than 150 total passengers.
You will have the opportunity to meet and dine with some of the cannabis industry's most influential leaders, and other special guests soon to be announced!
Each passenger will also receive a collectable grow cruise passenger bag, full of gifts to accompany your dining experience. Announcements about giveaways on April 6th, 2019!
Special Guest List:*
*guest list will continue to be updated
Grower, activist, author, founder of the world famous event: The Emerald Cup
Grower, event speaker, breeder with the most CBD strains in the world
Grower, activist, editor of Jack Herer's "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"
Glass artist, activist, breeder/creator of the award-winning strain 9lb Hammer
|Red Carpet Social||4:20 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Check-in / Boarding||5:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Dinner||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Music||8:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Return to Pier 40, SF||10:00 pm|
|Grow Cruise After Party||11:00 pm - Close|
© 2019 GROW MEDIA LLC
Must be 21 or older with valid ID to attend
Absolutely no cannabis will be bought or sold at this event